All Medical Condition News
- Bone Up: What Is Osteoporosis? April 14, 2023Continue Reading
Except for dedicated thespians, saying “break a leg” is most definitely not a harbinger of good luck. More than 10 million Americans are living with osteoporosis, a condition of low bone mass that results in increased risk of bone fracture, sometimes even from a minor fall or pressure from a big hug. Over 1.5 million ...
- What’s Keeping You Up at Night? April 1, 2022Continue Reading
Breaking the Cycle of Anxiety, Insomnia and Sleep Anxiety
A good night’s sleep does more than refresh and revitalize. It’s essential to your health, so make it a priority to ...
- Pandemic Stress Likely Compounded by Seasonal Affective Disorder January 1, 2022Continue Reading
Coping With Sad This Winter
As we continue to weather the storm of COVID-19, seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is once again on our radar. ...
- COVID-19 and The Road Ahead September 11, 2021Continue Reading
From Boosters & Breakthroughs to Vaccines & Variants: Where Do We Go From Here?
The following reflects an 8/24/2021 discussion; please check the CDC website ...
- New Lung Cancer Screening Recommendations June 22, 2021Continue Reading
Spotlighting Both Challenges and Progress
This winter the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) released its new Lung Cancer screening recommendations, lowering both ...
- A Quick Guide to Seasonal Allergies June 22, 2021Continue Reading
Pollen, Grass, Ragweed and Mold spores
For more than 24 million Americans, the flowering trees and mild weather of spring and summer, signals another allergy season in full bloom. The ...
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 12, 2020Continue Reading
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future
Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease ...
- Learn More About Prostate Cancer April 11, 2020
Dr. Alejandro Del Valle Prostate Cancer
- Learn More About Diabetes April 11, 2020
Dr. Alejandro Del Valle Discusses Diabetes
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020Continue Reading
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ...