All Wellness News
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021Continue Reading
What are your 2021 Anti-Resolutions?
Year after year, the pattern rarely varies. Resolutions made, promptly followed by resolutions broken. The odds of sticking to New Year’s resolutions are, in fact, completely stacked against ...
- Pandemic Stress Likely Compounded by Seasonal Affective Disorder January 1, 2021Continue Reading
Experts Expect Record Numbers of Seasonal Affective Disorder Diagnosis in 2021
As we continue to weather the storm of COVID-19, seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is also ...
- Start 2021 off Right by Sticking to your Winter Exercise Plan January 1, 2021Continue Reading
A Winter Workout Routine Will Prepare You For Life After COVID
Exercise will reduce pain, improve function and mobility, lower blood pressure and blood sugar, decrease risk of chronic illness and ...
- Let It Go: The Ancient Art of Meditation October 12, 2020Continue Reading
Finding Peace Through Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindful, compassionate, serene, happy: emotions that have been in short supply during the pandemic but can be beautifully restored to those who embrace the chance to learn the time- honored practice and art of meditation. For many, ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably ...
- Learn More About Prostate Cancer April 11, 2020
Dr. Alejandro Del Valle Prostate Cancer
- Learn More About Diabetes April 11, 2020
Dr. Alejandro Del Valle Discusses Diabetes
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, heart ...
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019Continue Reading
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people ...